Whether you're a shutter-happy pro or yet to pick up your first camera...
...You're going to like this!
We've just launched a high-quality online newsletter centered on the awesome art of photography, and we want YOU to be a part of it. Our FREE email-based newsletter is well on its way to become one of the most comprehensive, informative and talked-about resources for beginners and seasoned photographers alike.
Here's what you get when you sign up (100% Free):
Up-to-the-minute information on film and digital photography.
Discussions and expert advice on picking the perfect equipment for your skill level, including point-and-shoot and (D)SLR cameras.
360-degree coverage of photography styles, from portraits and landscapes to macro and action shots.
Reviews of the latest releases of top software.
Photoshop tips and tricks.
A wide-view take on many different areas of photography, such as gear selection, artful composition and working with models.
Tips and advice on post processing, printing options and peripherals.
Information on the latest technological advancements in the industry, including equipment and imaging software.
The latest tips, tricks and techniques that will transform your whole approach to photography. You’ll know everything there is to know about taking a majestic shot, and you’re going to put that knowledge to good use!
You'll always be in the loop, with articles, discussions and forum postings from the who’s-who of photography delivered straight to your inbox EVERY DAY.
All that and more for FREE!
To get started, simply enter your name and email address in the form below. You’ll instantly be added to our mailing list, and become the newest member of a truly special club! You’ll get your first issue of the newsletter right away, and also get instant access to our forum, where photographers of all skill levels share their expertise in a thoroughly interactive platform. You’ll have instant access to the latest and most resourceful information, news, reviews, tips, tricks and advice.
Apart from timely and relevant information, you’ll also be part of a bustling community of likeminded individuals who love photography just as much as you. Bounce your ideas with peers, share your work and check out what others are doing. Immerse yourself in a culture of photographic excellence.
And don't worry, we hate spamming more than bad photography. We'll never share your information with anyone. Promise.
JOIN NOW! Become a part of the most exclusive community of photographers on the web.
Join for FREE, and get your first newsletter instantly!
A Remember, our newsletters are released each week. If you don't join
now, you'll be missing out on this week's issue.
Still wondering if this is the right thing for you? Take a look at what’s in store when you sign up...
Some of the things we talk about:
How to take the perfect portrait shot. We show you the secrets to taking beautiful portraits, regardless of facial features, hair or face shape. Learn how to set up lighting and what angles work best on different facial types.
- You know about the "rule of threes." Is that the best way to compose, or are there other methods you need to know about?
- The proper way to do flash photography. If you’ve been turned off by amateurish results when taking pictures with flash, you need to learn this simple yet clever technique. We show you how to use flash so that it looks completely natural, as if you didn’t even use any artificial lighting.
- What's the best way to take HDR pictures? How do you ensure they’re not too soft or not over-saturated? Learn the proper way to take pictures with the right amount of contrast and saturation.
- Is there a way to take pictures indoors without flash? Yes there is and we'll tell you all about it!
- Is there a way to monetize your photography skills? Of course there is.
- What kind of gear is appropriate for your skill level?
- How to approach experimental photography.
- Want to take massive shots of the moon with objects in the foreground? You can keep the foreground objects sharp when taking a large, detailed shot of the moon.
- What's the tradeoff between a quality "body" and "glass."
- Clever solutions to reduce shakiness, steady the camera and get sharp, focused images without a tripod.
- Tutorials on taking professional quality images with sharp and crisp subjects, while blurring the background for maximum cinematic effect.
- The best cameras for low-light photography.
- Comparison of macro lenses and regular glass.
- Increasing ISO vs. lowering shutter speed. Which one delivers better results?
Those are the kinds of things users are sending in everyday about our newsletter.
Sign up today for the most complete go-to guide for all your photography questions. Be on top of the industry and take your craft to the next level!
And the best part is, WE'RE ALL EARS!
We love hearing from our subscribers. After signing up, shoot us your questions or just let us know how we're doing and we'll get back to you before you can say 'SHUTTERBUG!'
See you on the inside!