Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 Free Plugins for Photoshop

Quote:We've assembled our top 10 favorite Photoshop plug-ins, all of which fall within the filters category—by far the most extensive group of plug-ins. Filters are pretty easy to set up in Photoshop. All you have to do is install or copy the filter in Photoshop's Filter folder, and then they'll load whenever Photoshop boots. They can be quickly accessed under the Filters menu.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,15...X1K0000532 [via del.icio.us]

Pretty good resource there Jules, but I gotta tell ya. I have more plugins for photoshop than I know what to do with. Literally hundreds. If anyone is ever looking just ask.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I downloaded some of these - thanks for the link

Petographer Wrote:Pretty good resource there Jules, but I gotta tell ya. I have more plugins for photoshop than I know what to do with. Literally hundreds. If anyone is ever looking just ask.
I m asking Peto Big Grin . I just dont know how to make them work LOL......

thanks for the link ST

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Just pm me with what you want and I'll see if I have it.Smile I never use anything other than "Filters Unlimited". I find that most of them are for crazy effects I don't use or web building. Did I ever get FU to you?:/

My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:Just pm me with what you want and I'll see if I have it.Smile I never use anything other than "Filters Unlimited". I find that most of them are for crazy effects I don't use or web building. Did I ever get FU to you?:/
Nope Big Grin i know that you have been busy so i didnt want to " beg " . If you want to send it to me i would love to play around with it . Thanks in advance

........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Ok. No probs. I'll look for it right now. Smile

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bridgette1967
Oct 31, 2018, 09:08