Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Luminous Landscape loves the Panasonic GH-2

I like equipment reviews from Luminous Landscape because they talk usability and ergonomics as well as just features. They have just given the new Panasonic GH-2 a glowing review...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/review...look.shtml

Looks great to me too - a serious upgrade to the already excellent GH-1.

Thanks for the link, it's an interesting write-up. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this next generation of m4/3 cameras - even though I won't be buying one.

There's been a lot of interesting things going on in the 2x/1.5x compact category recently, especially with the Fuji X100 and Panasonic GF cameras. But after taking 1500 photos and recording 2h of video with my GH camera over the past two weeks, I have to say that I wouldn't give up the flip-out screen for any other design on the market, including the tilt-only style of the Sony NEX series. If I was looking to buy one of the current or upcoming cameras, it's the GH2 that I'd be waiting for.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

The doubled refresh rates on the EVF/LCD and also the quick AF times sound interesting - looks like it's able hold its own against mid level DSLRs...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post