Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

300D no hand book

Hi all.
I have brought a 300d but it didnt have software or user hand books with it. Im new to DSLRS and have just about worked out what all the nobs an switches do. But I lack confidence with the manual settings not having read the hand book. Is there some where that supplies the handbook or maybe a website that I can down load the info ? Smile

Hi Jonny. Welcome to Shuttertalk. I'm not sure where there is one for download. I'm going to assume you checked the Canon website. If you have no luck finding it get back to me and I'll see about scanning it to a pdf file for you.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thanks for the reply. Ive been on the Canon web site and not had any luck so far managed to update the firm ware while I was looking. Ive orded a book on line for the rebel/300d some sort of field guide, this may point me in the right direction.
Cheers Jonny...

WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Jonny Rocket?
Midlands UK????

Rufus
MIDLANDS UK

Cave canem

I'm sure you can get it online, as I read the whole manual online many months before I bought the camera (I was so excited Tongue)

I'll try find it for you

I just downloaded it from the Canon Australia website
http://www.canon.com.au
Hover your mouse over "Support" on the top right, the select "MANUALS"
In the drop down menu for the "product category" select "Cameras" then in "Product Type" select "Digital SLR" then in product select 300D enthusiast kit (gives the same manual).

or I can email it to you Smile

Spot on thanks for that. Ive downloaded said manual and will be doing a bit of getting to know you tonite. Thanks again Big Grin
Midlands Wolverhampton.........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Feb 17, 2016, 08:00