Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

67mm B&W Circ Polarizer for sale

Anyone looking to buy one of these? I have one for sale. I sold the 18-70 lens and purchased a 17-55. With that I now have to sell the 67mm polarizer and get a 77mm.

Its a B&W Slim Circular Polarizer. Absolutely mint with box, plastic case and cover. A must have filter.

If interested, give send me an email.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but perhaps we should have a buy and sell section on here. I forone wouldlike to be offering it to you folks on a first dib basis.

Thoughts Jules??

Jerry

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

I was thinking the same thing when I posted my 2x tele-converter on potn. I also have the 4" x 5" graphire 3 pen tablet

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hey we used to have a "Marketplace" forum, but I think we only managed to sell some dog hair and a few other odd items.. Big Grin

If everyone's agreeable, I could reinstate it - otherwise just use the general forum for now?

I have a 67mm Nikon lens myself, but I have a somewhat different strategy for buying filters. All of my lenses have a high quality UV filter on them that NEVER comes off from the first moment I take the lens out of the box. For everything else, I buy one top quality filter in 77mm size (my biggest lens) and equip all my smaller diameter lenses with a step-up ring (i.e. my 67mm gets a 67mm to 77mm step-up ring). The ring is a lot cheaper than buying even one additional filter, and you have to only carry one filter of each type around.

I usually buy all 77mm lens caps as well, and leave the step up rings on the lenses all the time. The lenses may look a bit queer, but I save lots of time and money.

Now why don't manufacturers build in step up rings on their lenses so a standard (or a couple of standard) sizes can be used? Big Grin

Er, I happen to have a 62-67mm step up ring for sale if anyone is interested. Would make a nice match with Jericho's filter. Cool

Peto has seen it advertised on another forum but I believe his response was "hey, why don't you pay me to take it." Tongue

shuttertalk Wrote:Now why don't manufacturers build in step up rings on their lenses so a standard (or a couple of standard) sizes can be used? Big Grin

They can cause vignetting on some lenses, particularly wide angle ones......

Í should get a 67mm UV filter to cover the front of my lens...
Everytime I clean it, feels like I'm taking some of the front off.
hah

You don't have a UV filter protecting your lens? *Gasp* :o

I have a 67 mm cap Adam. You interested? It was on my 67mm polarizer that I sold.

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew
Jul 23, 2011, 13:58
Last Post by Zig
Jul 18, 2011, 01:58