Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
67mm B&W Circ Polarizer for sale
Anyone looking to buy one of these? I have one for sale. I sold the 18-70 lens and purchased a 17-55. With that I now have to sell the 67mm polarizer and get a 77mm.

Its a B&W Slim Circular Polarizer. Absolutely mint with box, plastic case and cover. A must have filter.

If interested, give send me an email.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but perhaps we should have a buy and sell section on here. I forone wouldlike to be offering it to you folks on a first dib basis.

Thoughts Jules??

Jerry
Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

I was thinking the same thing when I posted my 2x tele-converter on potn. I also have the 4" x 5" graphire 3 pen tablet
Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images
Hey we used to have a "Marketplace" forum, but I think we only managed to sell some dog hair and a few other odd items.. Big Grin

If everyone's agreeable, I could reinstate it - otherwise just use the general forum for now?
I have a 67mm Nikon lens myself, but I have a somewhat different strategy for buying filters. All of my lenses have a high quality UV filter on them that NEVER comes off from the first moment I take the lens out of the box. For everything else, I buy one top quality filter in 77mm size (my biggest lens) and equip all my smaller diameter lenses with a step-up ring (i.e. my 67mm gets a 67mm to 77mm step-up ring). The ring is a lot cheaper than buying even one additional filter, and you have to only carry one filter of each type around.

I usually buy all 77mm lens caps as well, and leave the step up rings on the lenses all the time. The lenses may look a bit queer, but I save lots of time and money.
Now why don't manufacturers build in step up rings on their lenses so a standard (or a couple of standard) sizes can be used? Big Grin
Er, I happen to have a 62-67mm step up ring for sale if anyone is interested. Would make a nice match with Jericho's filter. Cool

Peto has seen it advertised on another forum but I believe his response was "hey, why don't you pay me to take it." Tongue

shuttertalk Wrote:Now why don't manufacturers build in step up rings on their lenses so a standard (or a couple of standard) sizes can be used? Big Grin

They can cause vignetting on some lenses, particularly wide angle ones......
Í should get a 67mm UV filter to cover the front of my lens...
Everytime I clean it, feels like I'm taking some of the front off.
hah
You don't have a UV filter protecting your lens? *Gasp* :o
I have a 67 mm cap Adam. You interested? It was on my 67mm polarizer that I sold.
Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enormous 6mm Nikon Fisheye for sale for 100K Pounds shuttertalk 0 1,699 Apr 25, 2012, 07:17
Last Post: shuttertalk
  Sale of image to web site? smarti77 5 4,536 Jul 23, 2011, 13:58
Last Post: matthew
  Sale prices for:- NT73 8 4,401 Jul 18, 2011, 01:58
Last Post: Zig