Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A bit late but...

I know I should have entered this message before posting in the other Forums, but here I am now.

Hello Barbara and all.

After retiring a couple of years ago, I decided to take up digital photography as my main hobby - something new to learn (well, actually a vast amount) and to keep the grey matter active, as well as something to get me out walking and visiting places, both familiar and new. To start me off, I attended a worthwhile introductory course at the local college, and joined the local photo club.

I am also learning from photography websites, like this one. In any posts that I make (comments or images), the intention is that they might be helpful to someone, because I am grateful to have learned much from others, and particularly from viewing images and reading the comments others post about them.

Camera: Pentax K-5 DSLR. Software: PaintShop Pro X4: Photography: mainly things that don't move much, usually outside.

All the best.
Philip

Welcome to the forums! We are excited to have you here as a member and look forward to learning more about you as well as your photography adventures! Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!