Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A picture of Mary?

From Reuters news service:

Quote:Bette Shober (L) and Joanne Vrablik ® take a closer look at what people believe to be an image of the Virgin Mary under a freeway underpass in Chicago, April 18, 2005. Police said the image might have been caused by stains from road salt that dripped from the Kennedy expressway onto the wall, but hundreds of believers have been coming to the underpass to view the image and pray at the spot.

[Image: mary.jpg]

Quick! Sell it on ebay!! Big Grin

Off topic:

I can't help wondering how the software determines what "Related Topics" are: this story doesn;t seem to have much in common with the related topics listed below - unusual in a website with Christian forums...

I guess that shows that this concrete image is not actually Mary.

I guess you have to be there. Rolleyes Aren't those beer cans sitting there?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Oh, it takes the title plus the first 20 words of the post to find a match. The matching algorithm itself I don't know too much about, as it's a mysql db function, but it must do some funky stuff. Big Grin

Toad's right - this should have led straight to the Boice thread! Big Grin

I was thinking the same thing slej... Big Grin this underpass was obviously built on a leyline, and there are probably some silvercords lying around if you looked for them.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Lol you guys... Big Grin

I think Toad's meaning went straight over my head Smile

Actuallly, looking at the image - I can't really see the resemblance... where's the face?? Big Grin

Toad Wrote:Off topic:

I can't help wondering how the software determines what "Related Topics" are: this story doesn;t seem to have much in common with the related topics listed below - unusual in a website with Christian forums...

I guess that shows that this concrete image is not actually Mary.

[Image: 45_laff.jpg]

Cave canem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post