Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A trial

Just testing, to see what happens, direct, and via photobucket, first pic I posted, just saved it as it is now. Ed

Edit, doing something wrong, Photobucket, worked before, back to the drawing board!

Edit again, Photobucket, this should work?

[Image: Bowden%20Loch_zps7vlgjnho.jpg]

And again

[Image: Evening%20Strike%20Bowden%20Loch_zpstnazsgxp.jpg]

Last one, via Photobucket, if it shows! thanks Phil, used your pic. Ed.

[Image: DSC_8820apps_ppwr_zpssxsuvfmv.jpg]

To each his own!

Lovely photo, Ed!

Based on above the largest I can get, irrespective of increasing pic/file size, is as above. Last one was 2500 pxls largest side, 1.66Mb. File size. That combination would not have worked on original Forum, posting direct. Other two, same size were, 2000 Pxls longest side, and file size under 1Mb, this is what I always used. All via Photobucket, other than the Postage Stamp! Ed.

To each his own!

(Jul 17, 2016, 14:23)EdMak Wrote:  Just testing, to see what happens, direct, and via photobucket, first pic I posted, just saved it as it is now. Ed

Edit, doing something wrong, Photobucket, worked before, back to the drawing board!

Edit again, Photobucket, this should work?

[Image: Bowden%20Loch_zps7vlgjnho.jpg]

And again

[Image: Evening%20Strike%20Bowden%20Loch_zpstnazsgxp.jpg]

Last one, via Photobucket, if it shows! thanks Phil, used your pic. Ed.

[Image: DSC_8820apps_ppwr_zpssxsuvfmv.jpg]

You're very welcome Ed.

Regards.

Phil.

Have I missed something ? What are you trying to achieve , that Sunderland will never get off that pond.
Nice photo of the lady.

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

Got it down Doug, so should get it off!! Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shuttertalk
Nov 15, 2004, 20:35