Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A two shot panorama

stopped at this fantastic area of the snake river and took a few photos this one is a panorama of the area I took this shot because I have playing around with panoramas and thought this would make a good one I was with my brother and family and did not have my tripod so I attempted it hand held.  I used light room to stitch it together made a few other adjustments then saved it in photo shop and down sized it so I could post it in the forum.

Nikon D7200  vr18-55 @18mm  1/200  f-10  iso100

Neat photo. Looks like a wild west movie scene.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Sep 17, 2017, 12:15)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  Neat photo. Looks like a wild west movie scene.

Thanks for the comment

Well stitched together. I think it would be nice to focus in on a point of interest and get closer so more detail could be seen - there must be a lovely reflection to be had along that stretch that could become the centrepiece of the image. But that said, it is a very good panorama, as is.

(Sep 18, 2017, 00:02)delb0y Wrote:  Well stitched together. I think it would be nice to focus in on a point of interest and get closer so more detail could be seen - there must be a lovely reflection to be had along that stretch that could become the centrepiece of the image. But that said, it is a very good panorama, as is.
Thanks for the compliment and your input

JJ, at the start of Photo Showcase it states, "Please post a brief narrative as well, describing what the picture was trying to achieve and how you went about doing so." It would be interesting to read about the equipment, settings, software and processing with which you achieved this result.

Philip

(Sep 18, 2017, 11:46)MrB Wrote:  JJ, at the start of Photo Showcase it states, "Please post a brief narrative as well, describing what the picture was trying to achieve and how you went about doing so." It would be interesting to read about the equipment, settings, software and processing with which you achieved this result.

Philip
thanks for the input I up dated the photo the comments you suggested are there

Thank you.

Philip

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post