Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A very happy noodle!!

Just had to post and say I think I've got the best husband in the world.
It's our Silver Wedding Anniversary today (25 years) and so far he's made it a perfect day for me.

First thing this morning he presented me with a new acoustic...the best I've ever owned, a Tanglewood TW45NSB Sundance Pro and it's beautiful (sounds gorgeous too). It's what they call a superfolk, with a cutaway at the 14th fret...solid mahogany neck, back and sides, solid Canadian cedar top, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, real green abalone snowflake fret markers, bone nut and saddle and fully bound all round - I love it!!

As if that's not enough, he disappeared for half an hour and came back with a bunch of gorgeous roses and some chocolate eclairs (my favourite) and tonight were going to slob out together with a takeaway curry and a couple of good films. PLUS.....I don't have to do ANYTHING all day except enjoy the guitar and smell the roses.

I'm one very happy noodle! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Awww... and they say romance is dead... Big Grin

Happy anniversary, you two! Roo, you certainly know how to woo a woman! Big Grin

Congrats on the new guitar (and roses)!

Roo, you certainly know how to woo a woman!

Man, I am THE BEST. ............. And I'm modest too. Cool

Cave canem

It's the Italian part, you see....................................

Cave canem

He's buttering you up for when he buys himself a new 5D ... Wink

Well CONGRATS on the anniversary, and enjoy that guitar. Is that the one with the pickup installed? I've seen a few models with TW45 in the name, but none with the B at the end. Looks sweet though!

Congratulations you two Smile

CONGRATS! My birthday is coming up Ruf... Can I expect anything in the mail? Wink

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

noisynoodle Wrote:Just had to post and say I think I've got the best husband in the world.
It's our Silver Wedding Anniversary today (25 years) and so far he's made it a perfect day for me.

First thing this morning he presented me with a new acoustic...the best I've ever owned, a Tanglewood TW45NSB Sundance Pro and it's beautiful (sounds gorgeous too). It's what they call a superfolk, with a cutaway at the 14th fret...solid mahogany neck, back and sides, solid Canadian cedar top, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, real green abalone snowflake fret markers, bone nut and saddle and fully bound all round - I love it!!

As if that's not enough, he disappeared for half an hour and came back with a bunch of gorgeous roses and some chocolate eclairs (my favourite) and tonight were going to slob out together with a takeaway curry and a couple of good films. PLUS.....I don't have to do ANYTHING all day except enjoy the guitar and smell the roses.

I'm one very happy noodle! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's lovely. Big Grin

Congratulations on achieving the 25 year Anniversary and congratulations on choosing such a good man for yourself. Cool

Polly
XX

Rufus Wrote:It's the Italian part, you see....................................

I'm saying nowt ......

.......... except

CONGRATULATIONS Big Grin

Polly
XX

Congrats YOu 2 .

Now i have to hide this thread from the wife ( i dont want her to get any ideas ) Tongue

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Thanks!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cave canem

Wowowowow Smile Congrats!
How does the guitar smell?

Well Adam, it's a shame, but the guitar can't smell 'cos it hasn't got a nose! (Boom, boom!!)Big Grin Big Grin

No, actually it smells nicely woody!

Thanks to all for your congratulations.

Jan

boom boom tshhhhh!! hahahahah!!!

I like the smell of some guitars`

I say, I say, I say...........

What do you say to a Noodle who's just had an 25th anniversary gift?

I dont know, what do you say to a Noodle who's just had a 25th anniversary gift?

ONLY ANOTHER 25 YEARS TO THE NEXT PRESENT, WOMAN!!!

Cave canem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Apr 11, 2020, 06:52