Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Absolute Love for the Digital Experience
Rainbow 

Hello all,

My name is Barbara and I have always loved taking photographs. I have to say that I am not an expert, but always love to learn along the way. I was very excited when digital cameras became the norm! No more running film to the store and waiting for development!

In the past, I have also worked with youth through 4-H. Our group was considered a special interest group which was photography. I have had a lot of fun working with youth as well as my own children instilling in them the love for and interest in photography.

I have to admit that I do have a lot to learn about digital photography and I would love to take photos professionally one day. Currently, I do not have a very expensive or fancy camera to use - it is a Kodak Easy Share CD40 and it suits me fine for now. It was my mothers and she passed it down to me when she decided to buy her a newer camera. By the way, watching her when I was growing up taking in the love for photography helped to sprout my interest in the same art!

I look forward to being a participant in the forums here and learning from all of you that are way ahead of me in skills and technical abilities! I am here to serve as well as learn from each and everyone of you!

Sincerely,
Barbi (AKA Barbara) Smile

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Barbi, welcome! Glad to have you onboard, and hope you make yourself at home.

Thank you very much! Glad to be here!

Welcome to Shuttertalk!

I've been digital since 1998, though I bought my first film SLR in 2006! Back to fully digital now.

Look forward to seeing some of your work, have any questions feel free to ask!

(Oct 1, 2012, 18:08)EnglishBob Wrote:  Welcome to Shuttertalk!

I've been digital since 1998, though I bought my first film SLR in 2006! Back to fully digital now.

Look forward to seeing some of your work, have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you! I am also looking forward to reading up on posts within the forums and learning from each of you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by vlad
Mar 25, 2013, 16:32