Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aloha from Vancouver Island

I have been registered for sometime, and can't believe this is my first post. Firstly, I absolutely love the shutter talk newsletters. Would love to participate in the contests now that I have some experience with the digital camera. My passion was film camera's and digital has been quite the learning curve. Add Lightroom5, Photoshop, and Corel it has been super learning and tons of fun.
My images can be seen at www.flickr.com/photos/zosh_art
Look forward to getting to know you.
Zosh

Hey Zosh, welcome to ShutterTalk! Your photos look awesome! Smile

Welcome to the forums! Nice to have you on site with us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Zosh,
I've just taken a look at your images. You have a good eye for composition. There are some excellent photographers on this site as well as beginners. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff soon.

Regards

F

(Feb 22, 2014, 05:06)kNox Wrote:  Hey Zosh, welcome to ShutterTalk! Your photos look awesome! Smile

Thank you. Just got back from a west coast photo shoot with rain and snow, shooting under the umbrella.

So just getting familiar with shutter talk.

1. Where do I post images direct to here?

2. How do I submit to the February photo comp?

Bless,

(Feb 23, 2014, 17:41)Ferenc Wrote:  Hi Zosh,
I've just taken a look at your images. You have a good eye for composition. There are some excellent photographers on this site as well as beginners. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff soon.

Regards

F

Thank you, I look fwd to meeting with both beginners and experienced photographers.

Just wondering where I submit photos here and how to submit to the competition.

Bless,

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! Here are some threads for you to look at on posting photos:

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Thread...-your-post

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Thread...-To-A-Post

Here is the thread to post in for the February contest:

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Thread...Photo-Shot

Please let us know if you have any further questions! Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Feb 21, 2014, 23:03)zoshart Wrote:  I have been registered for sometime, and can't believe this is my first post. Firstly, I absolutely love the shutter talk newsletters. Would love to participate in the contests now that I have some experience with the digital camera. My passion was film camera's and digital has been quite the learning curve. Add Lightroom5, Photoshop, and Corel it has been super learning and tons of fun.
My images can be seen at www.flickr.com/photos/zosh_art
Look forward to getting to know you.
Zosh

Just stopped bya to say that you have some really great images in your gallery. Can't wait to see some more.

And, of course - welcome to the forum Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post