Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another ADI refugee arrives...

Rufus Wrote:OK, so it's Mr Conk then?? Maybe? Perhaps? Possibly? Rolleyes

... or that 'Jamie' fella who takes pix of beautiful girls in swimsuits and gorgeous clothes...... but only because I refused to model for him .. ROFL Big Grin Big Grin

Polly

Funny who you find, just strollin' round the web...

I promised the dog I'd change avatars, so there you go.

Hello.

Hi slejhamer... welcome to Shuttertalk! Do make yourself at home! Big Grin

Hey Mitch - long time no see.

slejhamer Wrote:Funny who you find, just strollin' round the web...

I promised the dog I'd change avatars, so there you go.

Hello.

Hiya slej .. it's really good to see you and that avatar is - well how can I put it ..... absolutely BRILLIANT a real doggie-dazzler Big Grin

Polly

Geez you ADI people are annoying, here I was thinking that the Internet was a safe place and now you all show up on here Big Grin

J

Arrrrooooooooo!!

Greetings human friends!

Big Grin

Cave canem

Lol... welcome StudioJ... it's all Rufus's fault he's such an attractive little doggie... Big Grin

Cheers,

I would have called him something else perhaps along the line of furry mongrel but I'm scared he will bite me Wink

Lots of Aussies in here from first glance, must be a good sign!

Bite, yes indeed!

Still, it's good to see you James, and you SleJ. I like your new Avatar SleJ, but J's needs a makeover.... It's so ugly!! Wink

Cave canem

You're an Aussie too ? Big Grin

I best change Avatars, maybe I'll put a cat on mine Wink

Good to see you too Rufus, I wondered which part of the world you had fallen off of.

And I am indeed an Aussie, despite having clicked "Submit" on my profile to change it a couple of times it doesn't seem to have stuck.

Oh cool... from Perth! I'm from Melbourne myself, but there are a few from Perth too.

Check the GuestMap by the way.. that's the easiest way to tell. (oh and sign it too if you haven't already)

StudioJ Wrote:Geez you ADI people are annoying, here I was thinking that the Internet was a safe place and now you all show up on here Big Grin

J

Ooooo hello J ...... it's great having 'the family' all in one place again Big Grin

Polly

Hey Pol, so when are you going to model for me then? Wink

Good to see you GMT neutral folks are getting your butts out of bed finally.

StudioJ Wrote:Hey Pol, so when are you going to model for me then? Wink

I'm all yours as soon as the Plastic Surgeons have finished the nips, tucks and facelift ..... LOL

Pol

Ok now. I suppose it it pretty easy to see who I is now. There are still a few others but I might just as well let it be known. Smile Hiya doing Jamie? Good to see you.

Colin Wrote:Ok now. I suppose it it pretty easy to see who I is now. There are still a few others but I might just as well let it be known. Smile Hiya doing Jamie? Good to see you.

I guess logging in always helps too. Big Grin
Hi yall! Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Gee - the whole old ADI family has arrived now - except for Matthew Saville and Don Schaeffer. Poor Shuttertalk!!

Toad Wrote:Gee - the whole old ADI family has arrived now - except for Matthew Saville and Don Schaeffer. Poor Shuttertalk!!

I'm sure one of us can arrange that. Smile
Also, pics coming Smile right up!

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:Ok then. Here are a few that I have. More to come. http://www.newlookphoto1725.fotopic.net/c233971.html

I'm having spasms of delight looking at all those lovely dogs!! Big Grin

Toad Wrote:Gee - the whole old ADI family has arrived now - except for Matthew Saville and Don Schaeffer. Poor Shuttertalk!!

Blame Rufus. You can take that dog anywhere Big Grin

Polly

Toad Wrote:Poor Shuttertalk!!

Indeed!

Big Grin

Hi all, I've installed a split topics mod, to split off posts which warrant their own topic, so the conversations don't get too mixed up.

As a guinea pig, I've started a new topic for Petographer's pet pics...
http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=588

shuttertalk Wrote:Hi all, I've installed a split topics mod, to split off posts which warrant their own topic, so the conversations don't get too mixed up.

As a guinea pig, I've started a new topic for Petographer's pet pics...
http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=588

I suppose guinea pigs are pets as well!