Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another Update !!

Hello to all , its been a while sence i talked about my " portrait " apprentiship ( sp ) . So here goes .

We are slow compared to what i thought it would be. I am working again today ( sunday , and we worked saturday ) with a man that is a lot better than the man that hired me to help . This guy that i am working with now is from New Orleans , and lost everything ( except his camera gear ) . He told me that he has been shooting for 40 years and that he would help me in anyway that he can too . Now the thing is I am supposed to be doing some shooting today. Rolleyes Its a big step for me as i am still very nervous .

Thats all that has really happend so far , just thought that i would share that with yall ..

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

It's great that he is willing to be a mentor to you. Don't get stressed - when you get there, take a few "warm up" shots to help you loosen up. You'll do fine.

Congrats BD. Nothing beats the real thing. I am sure you will feel like a confident photographer one day and pay the same favour to another budding amateur.

Great job man!

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Great to hear Shawn. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thanks for the update Shawn... all the best with your endeavours! Big Grin

Thanks to you all !!!

And yes Jerico i will show someone else just as he did me. It is hard to find someone that is wanting ( and willing ) to show the ropes .

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 9, 2009, 09:02
Last Post by EnglishBob
Aug 26, 2005, 21:20
Last Post by jericho
Jul 2, 2005, 11:27