Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another prezzie!!!

Boy,

A Hyundai L90D+ 19" TFT for me. Oh yes. Big Grin

Came today. Silver wedding gift from NN.

Hoooooo!!!! Cool

Cave canem

Gifts 'o plenty in Midlands!

Congrats Ruf!

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Yes indeedy!!

Now, for anyone who's interested, the BIG question.

How does a mid-price TFT stand up to a 19" Iiyama Visionmaster Pro?

Well, have tested it in Cs2, on the net, with a DVD movie and a game, I'd say it's better.
Colours?? Well, I've only calibrated by the supplied software, but a print from NN's Canon 9600 came out pretty much wysiwyg.
Blur and streaks in movement? Not seen. Response time is 8ms. Seems like enough.

Downside? One stuck pixel in bottom left corner. Controls on monitor rather poor, (but software control makes them unnecessary), speakers whisper at you.

Specs: Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+(ImageTune) http://www.hyundaiq.com/pro_l90d+imagetune.asp

Cave canem

Wow! Pressies galore!

Enjoy, Rufus! Big Grin

Rufus Wrote:Yes indeedy!!

but a print from NN's Canon 9600 came out pretty much wysiwyg.

It's actually an i965

--NN

Well you know... old terriers don't read so well!

Hmm Silver wedding anniversary.. that would make you over 150 in dog years! Man!

NN has good taste although I'd say you gave her a list of which LCD's you liked.

I went for a pair of L90's after much deliberation and I have yet to be let down. The choice was over Samsung and LG.

StudioJ Wrote:NN has good taste although I'd say you gave her a list of which LCD's you liked.

Well, James, you're quite wrong about that. What an incredibly sexist remark! Wink
In fact, he knows little, if anything, about the relative merits of different LCDs and it was ordered as a total surpise to him - completely researched by me!

--NN

In fact, he knows little, if anything..........................................

:o :o :o :o :o :o :x

Cave canem

Oh my goodness, it wasn't a sexist comment. I was just surprised that someone with a Pentax could make such a decision on an LCD Tongue

*hides*

Yes, you might well hide!!! :x

You may not remember, but a while ago we posted identical images taken with Rufus' 10D and my Pentax and invited people to identify which was which. The conclusion was that it wasn't possible to tell them apart as both images were of equal quality. Big Grin

--NN

Rufus Wrote:In fact, he knows little, if anything..........................................

:o :o :o :o :o :o :x

Ahhh, rufus I must be learning quick... as after only 4.5 years of marriage I too can read the true meaning of wifely messages.

Although yours seams a perfect Angel, with great taste in surprise presents..... mine would be more likely to buy me a nice purse and shoes..... for her to wear and me to look at! Big Grin

I'm so glad my wife doesn't read here!

So this is what someone should give you on a silver wedding anniversary? Woohoo, mine is coming up in January!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

[Image: popc1.gif]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Lol.. good thing we don't have any dishes to hurl at each other here... Big Grin

*ducks*