Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ask Shuttertalk!

Hey all,

I'm thinking of launching a new "feature" for the site: Ask Shuttertalk. Sort of a like a column where people can ask questions about digital photography, and I'll do some research and post the answer.

I might even get some of you "experts" to help out to post your answers too. Still fleshing out the idea... any suggestions?

Jules

Sounds like a good idea to me.... if nothing else to get us to use our brains Big Grin

Hey, thats a real cool idea. You could use formail to submit the questions. (No Julian. I'm not joking either) Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Dear Shuttertalk,

I don't think my camera loves me anymore, everytime I stroke his shutter release button all he does is go "click". I'm positive he is cheating on me with another photographer.

Please help me!

Signed,

Desperate and Frustrated

Dear Desperate and Frustrated,

I think you need to listen to your camera more. When you are with your camera, make sure you pay attention and look it straight in its viewfinder. Give it your undivided attention - doing it while watching TV or playing computer games won't help. Try to make a genuine attempt to fulfill your camera's needs - recharge its battery often, protect and download images - instead of demanding that your camera serve your needs. Regularly pamper your camera - soothing massages over the body to remove grime helps, and make sure you eliminate dust in your relationship.

All the best...

Dr. Shuttertalk Big Grin

Dear Shuttertalk,

My paws are all hairy and I get dandruff. Should I use a blower brush on them?

Also,

I keep being haunted by a fellow with fingers like a gorilla, and a guy with a robot. Should I shoot them?

Cave canem

Dear ST,

Short-legged dogs can't use big DSLRs, especially ones with big lenses, so please tell that pesky JRT to go buy an A40 and give his monster lens to me.

Regards,
I, Robot

I bought an A40, together with my loverlee wife, for £75 second paw.
It lasted quite well for the price. Mind ewe, that was about 1978-ish, give or take a year or so.
Yes. Made by Austin. Good car.

Cave canem

Now, I dont mean that my wife, and the car together cost £75. No. The wife came with a life-long cost.................................................................

Cave canem

Your memory fails you yet again....I bought the A40 for £50 in 1977 before we were even married! Tongue

Oh typical!

Always right, these women. :x

Cave canem

Lol you guys.... I think you need professional help. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Mar 22, 2020, 15:49