Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adobe Master Collection installation grief: Fix coming

I work in higher ed IT and got bitten hard by the “Installation failed” bug while trying to install the CC 2017 Master Collection in a lab setting earlier this week.

Oddly, the very same installer (enterprise build) worked the week before. A fresh and updated rebuild did not help.

At any rate, we corresponded with Adobe and they have been deluged with complaints. They identified 2 of the apps that were causing the issue (Scout and one other odd thing I don’t recall ever hearing about before).

A fix is expected Monday (2/27).

DIGITAL IMAGING BLOG
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

(Feb 24, 2017, 18:05)plugsnpixels Wrote:  I work in higher ed IT and got bitten hard by the “Installation failed” bug while trying to install the CC 2017 Master Collection in a lab setting earlier this week.

Oddly, the very same installer (enterprise build) worked the week before. A fresh and updated rebuild did not help.

At any rate, we corresponded with Adobe and they have been deluged with complaints. They identified 2 of the apps that were causing the issue (Scout and one other odd thing I don’t recall ever hearing about before).

A fix is expected Monday (2/27).
Thank you letting us know about the fixation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Feb 8, 2017, 01:48