Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Bad Photography Habits You Really Need to Quit

Which bad photography habits you really need to quit??

https://www.photographytalk.com/photogra...ed-to-quit

Take the lens cap off!Smile

(Mar 8, 2016, 12:05)caveman Wrote:  Take the lens cap off!Smile

Big GrinBig Grin

(Mar 9, 2016, 00:47)Jeffbridge Wrote:  
(Mar 8, 2016, 12:05)caveman Wrote:  Take the lens cap off!Smile

Big GrinBig Grin

luckily I don't share those habitsSmile

Ah my bad habit is brushing the ISO dial with my thumb by accident resulting in inordinately high ISO - how do you avoid this on D610?

For me it is definitely not resetting the camera, I leave it at whatever I last shot and then it's a scramble for the first few shots of the next time out.

Not resetting is a problem I have too. Or not reformatting the memory card after I transfer the files to my laptop. An issue I have with my FinePix S9500 is, when you change the batteries, the camera resets to it's defaults, including switching from raw back to JPEG!

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

That's annoying, does it not have a small watch type battery to preserve settings? Been a long time since I had my fuji and I don't remember if I had that issue or not. Though mine didn't support raw format either.

(Mar 10, 2016, 01:34)Jocko Wrote:  Not resetting is a problem I have too. Or not reformatting the memory card after I transfer the files to my laptop. An issue I have with my FinePix S9500 is, when you change the batteries, the camera resets to it's defaults, including switching from raw back to JPEG!

Afraid it only has the 4 AA batteries. I don't use the camera very often and now I know of the issue I will watch out for it next time.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

I've gotten lazy about consciously holding the camera steady, spoiled by image stabilization. And IS is only so effective.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post