Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best photo you took with a cell phone camera

Since there was a discussion related to cell phone cameras here recently, how about we showcase our best cell phone photos? The rules are the photos must be from your phone and if they're edited they have to be edited *on* your phone, not on the computer.

I'll start off with this one (unedited) that I took in an amusement park in Vienna (the Prater). Like most of my photos, it's slightly tilted Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice - looking forward to seeing more!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

I guess it would be better to post what cellphone camera are used to get the shot and what app did use if edit been applied to an image. Just a thought giving us options to choose to buy new phones instead of camera Big Grin

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Great game! But, I don't think I can post my best one with a cell phone, it's against the forum rules.. :"> so.. that's that.

(May 31, 2013, 11:36)vlad Wrote:  Great game! But, I don't think I can post my best one with a cell phone, it's against the forum rules.. :"> so.. that's that.

You can post any family friendly photo - I am sure you could come up with something that would be acceptable.

So I see my idea hasn't picked up, come on, everybody has a cellphone, I'm sure you guys have tons of pics!

Not my best, but here goes!

This is the 75ish year old man that repairs my broken cameras. He's one of the smartest and funniest people I know.

Attached Files Image(s)

Haha, that's cool! Looks like my grandfather, always with both his glasses with him anywhere Big Grin

Here is a spur of the moment one from cell phone.

On this one I was trying to capture the double rainbow, it disappeared rather quickly!

These are awesome! It's exactly what I meant, it would've been hard for you to go get the camera, and the cell phone took some pretty sweet pics!

Thanks - I have much to learn and I am not the best at taking photos although I LOVE to do photography. I do know that I am learning here, even being the mod and will share more when I can. On my cell phone, they did not look the best but thought I would join in! :0)

Plus I have to log onto the forums from my cell phone to upload the photos...I have some more I will add to the forums when I have a few moments to do this.

Here is another one.

From a few years ago.

One more I took at the grocery store.

This mage is properly match with an effect of vintage touched up. Nice pick Barbara.

PhotoPlay Photography
~Eleanor Powell

All original photos from cell phone. Thanks.

I love that truck! It has those '60s lines, it's impossible not to fall in love with it!

I'm on really crappy internet, but I managed to upload this one I took a couple days ago in a rainy, gloomy morning. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

(Jun 12, 2013, 13:06)kNox Wrote:  I love that truck! It has those '60s lines, it's impossible not to fall in love with it!

It is actually an old Chevrolet, but I did fail to write down the model type. But, I really thought it was cool! The lighting could have been better, but was trying to shoot before the owner came out of the store! LOL

The photo you posted of the rain was really cool, too. I would not have thought it came from a cell phone shot!

(Jun 11, 2013, 13:53)Barbara G. Wrote:  One more I took at the grocery store.

(Jun 12, 2013, 14:17)kNox Wrote:  I'm on really crappy internet, but I managed to upload this one I took a couple days ago in a rainy, gloomy morning. Smile

This could be a good texture to use for some image. Nice work with the rain drops.

PhotoPlay Photography
~Eleanor Powell

Adding another one. This time I used the HDR feature that comes on the phone, I think it turned out okay-ish.

Attached Files Image(s)

You guys make me feel bad because I don't have a camera on my cell phone Smile

I like all your photos and can't wait to see some more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MarkLant
Dec 11, 2017, 14:27