[Image: EEO.jpg]
Same as above

[Image: Birdy.jpg]
Lilac Breasted Roller. Bird garden, near Leeds UK

[Image: swa4.jpg]
Pair of swans, a long way off. RSPB site

[Image: image.jpg]
Lanner Falcon
The Owls and the Falcon, I was flying from the glove, (not at thesame time as I was taking the shots. Rolleyes )

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Nice set, I like what you've done.

Wow! You are really good with birds. Nice work.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Thanks Don. Hows life. You moved south didn't you ?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.
Wink 

(Oct 30, 2014, 16:52)NT73 Wrote:  Thanks Don. Hows life. You moved south didn't you ?
Having looked at your blogspot, it seems you moved north.
I just remember all the snowy scenes from the bus windows etc. and thought you must live in Canada or Alaska.

Lumix LX5.

Nice captures, the frames do nothing for m but, that's personal. Ed.

To each his own!

Thanks EdMak.
If you print them, you gotta frame them. Drawing pins don't look as cute. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

Nice shots NT73, where were they taken? Are you a Falconer? We have a Raptor sanctuary here in Alberta... I go there and take pics - did post some on here too... and I have framed some... drawing pins really are not the way Big Grin

Kind regards
Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Not a falconer, but I go on days out with a couple of friends, to see wildlife. Getting good shots in the wild is a bit difficult without the long lenses, so the wildlife parks help out.
The first two and the last were taken at an owl rescue centre near Wigan (where we had hands on flying, of about ten birds from the glove) and the Roller was at Lotherton Hall in a cage.
I usually go to the zoo in Fuerteventura when on holiday there annually. (Kite flying is a hobby too. The string and paper ones Big Grin )

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lcburns
Mar 3, 2012, 13:35
Last Post by Irma
Jun 17, 2008, 03:47
Last Post by NT73
Dec 8, 2007, 19:01