Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloxorz

[Image: 2g9td5]

Bloxorz is a game with a silly name, but great gameplay. While there are millions of puzzle games out there, few come close to matching the fun and challenge of Tetris. Though Bloxorz does.

Now, to be perfectly clear, Bloxorz is not a Tetris clone. In fact, the gameplay in Bloxorz couldn't be more different. The Tetris comparision is simply to point out that we think the game is that

The hero of Bloxorz is, well, a rectangular block. Your job is to move the block by flipping it sideways or end-over-end through the maze of square tiles and arrange things so that your last flip slides your block through a single square hole. At first the game is a bit frustrating, but the learning curve is shallow and within 5 minutes you'll probably find yourself a few levels in, and having fun. good, especially as a little web-based timewaster. http://tinyurl.com/24jmrx

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Oh heck! level 21. getting tricky now.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Looks like a map on a roleplaying game, damn I need more time to play games heh

J

STUDIOJ STUDIOJ STUDIOJ STUDIOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello hello hello!
You need more time to play shuttertalk too!!! Big Grin lol

Hey Adam,

Been a while Smile I'd love to have more time to play. I think I may actually get some now. I just got back from the UK a few weeks ago and I've taken a part time job down south with an antiques auctioneer doing photos and the catalogue layout/design/data entry and doing weekends for a national modeling agency shooting folios so peace at last.

You keeping Perth safe? Still studying?

[Image: 74_Clipboard01.jpg]

Easy-ishRolleyes

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

StudioJ Wrote:Hey Adam,

Been a while Smile I'd love to have more time to play. I think I may actually get some now. I just got back from the UK a few weeks ago and I've taken a part time job down south with an antiques auctioneer doing photos and the catalogue layout/design/data entry and doing weekends for a national modeling agency shooting folios so peace at last.

You keeping Perth safe? Still studying?
Welcome back to Perth Big Grin

Yes, I'm keeping Perth very safe! Making sure everyone behaves... and still studying! I'll be finished by this time next year, currently on holidays now though - but should start looking for a final year project to start!