Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nymphenburg Palace

This is one of the places we went in Munich... As there was no snow, we decided to go to this palace and take few pictures. It is a beautiful palace. I can imagine it in summer, when everything is blooming and it has green gardens. At this time of the year, they cover all the statues with wood so it looks a bit sad... This is my first series of the place, and there will be some pictures I took at night as well.

I got a blown out sky in this one... so I found a picture of a nice sky I took few months ago, and PS did the magic... Wink

[Image: IMG_0513-01.jpg]

I didn't have another sky at the moment for this picture but I think I like it as it is..

[Image: IMG_0504-01.jpg]

As always I have to mess a bit with one of my pictures... so I make a pp in this one..

[Image: IMG_0491-01.jpg]

All of them taken with the 24-105mm canon lens.

Thanks so much for your comments Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Good job on the ps with the first one. #2 and 3 are very nice.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

#1 is my favourite, reminds me of the Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna, a thousand rooms! of which we only saw about 6. The grounds were nothing short of fantastic. Nothing like this in Australia Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Nice sky in #1 and a very picturesque building.
#2 & #3 are a contrast of shades.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Stunning shots as always Irma. Great work on the sky in the first one...

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

I am very happy you liked the pictures... Smile

I looked for some information about the palace and I found a picture of a painting in spring/summer. It is really beautiful.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I agree with the rest on here , nice job as usuall . Wink

..... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Oh Irma I love the first one. Yes the sky is great but the palace isawesome. I really like the lines, it drages your eyes all over lol the place. Makes you want to peek into the windows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by kNox
Sep 1, 2014, 03:43