Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blush

Ok, I told you a couple of weeks ago about thephoto shoot that my lovely wife and I did. There was a boo boo and I'm still waiting on the 11x14 to come back, but we got the smaller ones back.

Look what they did to my hair!! I know I'm gonna regret this for generations to come... Big Grin

(grand daughter: now kids, this is how your great grandfather, Julian looked like when he was young
great grandkids: ahahahahha... they used to have hair like that??)

[Image: Blush1small.jpg]

[Image: Blush2small.jpg]

[Image: 33_Blush3small.jpg]

[Image: Blush4small.jpg]

Number 4 is my favourite... Big Grin

Great shots, I wish myself and my wife were photogenic, but then that's why I own the camera and am not in front of it.

And 1 and 4 are my picks of the 4.

Great pics. I like 1,2 and 4. I see nothing wrong with your hair. It is nice to put a face to the guy who has access to all my website info? Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

All of them are really nice in its own. I like them all. She is really beautiful, and she has a very natural smile, that makes me smile in return. I like that. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks everyone! Yes, dat's me and my wifey! Big Grin

I didn't take the shots, but anyone care to critique on the photographer's work?

I think with No. 4, there's not enough hairlight - there's hardly any separation between the hair and the black background.

With 1, 2 and 3, my hair's too crazy. Oh wait... Big Grin

Thinking what I would see if I had to critique this pictures... These are my thoughts...

#1 is very nice but, as for me, she doesn't look relaxed... her neck shows certain tension...

In #3 I find you both a little distant in height, not leveled as in #1 Also the position of the hands... I find distracting your right hand... and your left hand is deforming her blouse a bit... in total makes it look as if they were too heavy... I wonder also why he makes a knot with the hands and then cropped it...

In #4 you are right, as for me light is a problem, the hair is blend in to the background, and one thing that I really find disturbing is the dark shadow behind her arm. I makes it look abnormal... She has beautiful skin color, I would have played more with this.

About your hairdo, I think it looks very ok in #1 and #2. #3 looks a more formal picture so I would have done something about it, like flatten a bit the locks that are sticking out....

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

hehe Julian you're such a geek Smile

hi

uuhhmmm...nice shots.

but

number 3

the sink tones do not look 100% right....or is my screen? and not very sharp?

regards

Christian

The sink tones? :/ Sounds like a 50's band.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

hi

gooosh my splelling!!!

spelling!!!

lol

ruf...ruf... where are you

Take care

byrt_001 Wrote:the sink tones do not look 100% right....or is my screen? and not very sharp?

Assuming sink =skin, then I agree. There's a cold cast to the image. Or maybe Julian just has cyan blood?

Lol, maybe it was the makeup they put on me... Big Grin Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paul.R.Lindqvist
Jul 3, 2005, 15:00