Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boat...

In our visit to the Island of Ruegen we went to a beautiful city called Baade... We arrived already late but still we got lovely light for some pictures in the beach... I worked this ones trying to get the same color and post processing...

[Image: IMG_1830-013layersboatright.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1849-01.jpg]

Thanks for your comments Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Lovely composition and color on both!

I love the composition in the first shot, and tone and colors works very well.

I like it!

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

the colours look good to me.......consistent between the two

really like the boat pic........I always seem to like simple shots (in terms of comp and subject) hope you follow that.........I don't know what that say's about me Big Grin

good captures

You have achieved a consistant colour with both images and lovely composition as well - the boat shot wins for me.

Canon stuff.

I love the colours here Irma, the light in these is really nice.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

i love the colors in these shots , and the way you made them both " match " . The boat shot is my fav . really nice composition .

........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Sorry, I am a bit late with my comments but I caught a cold and I was not feeling well... I think things are better today so... I'll be around... Smile

Thanks so much for your comments I really love the colors myself.... and let me say that the real colors were wonderful out or words... The sea was looking like mercury.. a pale turquoise metal color and some hints of magenta from the sky... I will never forget the color of that sea... That is why I am so happy I got some pictures... Smile

Russ... I have been working with this kind of composition for few months already, and I have to say I love it... It is simple and elengant... but I think in these pictures (kind of minimalism ?) one works in the edge, you can end up with a great picture or just a boring one...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jjford43
Sep 11, 2017, 11:00
Last Post by Dean
Aug 27, 2013, 01:50
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Apr 13, 2011, 11:28