Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bought digital camera

Hi, I bought PowerShot SD800 digital camera. The PowerShot SD800 IS features a 7.1-million-pixel CCD sensor. It is having 3.8x wide zoom lens and 2.5-inch LCD display. Features Direct Print button and exclusive printing menu for simplified printing with any PictBridge-enabled printer. Wat a good deal...

Great to hear! Canon makes some really nice compacts - I've got an IXUS 55 myself.

Welcome to ST... do post some pics when you get round to playing with it! Big Grin

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to Shuttertalk.

My first digital camera was an Canon Elph/Ixus S400: it has a great little lens and excellent image quality. Its 4mp sensor produces images on par with many of today's compact cameras, and it's still in use four years later. (Back then it also cost as much as an entry-level SLR does these days. Rolleyes)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I had two Canon cameras (now one sold and one passed to my daughter). They are wonderfully engineered and make great photos.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Congratulations on your new camera - brings back nostalgic thoughts of my first digital. A Canon Pro90IS - sadly it died late last year, after about 4 years of service.

Welcome to Shuttertalk.

Canon stuff.

Congratulations on your new camera!

Welcome to Shuttertalk... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post