Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bryce Canyon! Amazing Place!

This photo was taken in Bryce Canyon, Utah. Use a Nikon D5000 with a Sigma 18-200mm lens. I'm an amateur photographer who would like to become a professional one!

Do you postprocess your photos?

Yes - it looks like an amazing place to see!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Awesome shot ranger 114. Did try to use any filter in this image? What time did you shoot this? Love those peaks of that canyon. How I wish we have those canyon here in Philippines Smile Love to shoot those someday.

Hi everybody! This photo was taken in last May around 7pm hs. Two hours before taking the picture, it had been raining and almost snowing, then the sky opened surprised us with those colors. The picture is natural, no filters, and without flash. :-) Thanks to everybody for the comments!!

(Apr 15, 2013, 13:36)ranger114 Wrote:  Hi everybody! This photo was taken in last May around 7pm hs. Two hours before taking the picture, it had been raining and almost snowing, then the sky opened surprised us with those colors. The picture is natural, no filters, and without flash. :-) Thanks to everybody for the comments!!

You can see the snow in the mountains in the background of the photo, on the horizon.

Woooow, this looks spectacular, I wish someday I'll be able to photograph something like that Smile

(Apr 15, 2013, 13:36)ranger114 Wrote:  Hi everybody! This photo was taken in last May around 7pm hs. Two hours before taking the picture, it had been raining and almost snowing, then the sky opened surprised us with those colors. The picture is natural, no filters, and without flash. :-) Thanks to everybody for the comments!!

The shot is worth the wait.

(Apr 17, 2013, 14:11)alessya Wrote:  Woooow, this looks spectacular, I wish someday I'll be able to photograph something like that Smile

We all wish for that someday Smile

(Apr 14, 2013, 10:44)ranger114 Wrote:  This photo was taken in Bryce Canyon, Utah. Use a Nikon D5000 with a Sigma 18-200mm lens. I'm an amateur photographer who would like to become a professional one!

Nice shot

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by oneBonBon
Oct 4, 2013, 23:03