Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cameras through the ages

A link to 20 pics of cameras through the ages to present.
Looks to be a couple of them I have used. But for younger folk on the board, then how the other half lived. Smilehttp://www.tiscali.co.uk/technology/gall...wse/310115

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

This is so nice to think of the history of the camera... WOW! where we are now, I mean where we reached, it is exciting and sure a kind of proud of for human. Especially in this century! Thank you, it was really nice to see them all.

have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I have reached 71 years and in my life I think that technology has progressed at a far quicker rate than at any other time in history. I feel rather fortunate in that respect. Also by fortune I was born in a place/country that was a reasonably safe haven from religious fanatics/disease/famine/wars etc.
I have had neighbours who have been from different cultures and backgrounds and not had any 'infighting' with them.
With a little bad luck things could have been so-oo different.
I appreciate what I have got. Smile

p.s. Your English is very good nia. I tried German and Italian, but then deafness stopped me from progressing.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks for the link, NT, it's an interesting collection and I learned a few things from it.
(I do wonder if it may be a bit premature to include the Olympus E-1.)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I can't believe this 71 years... seems much more younger... But I think art world is always keeping us very young,... by the way I am not a young one too. And dear friend I am not like you about life history especiallly in this geography there are so many political matters and economic problems... This is very long story for explain but I don't feel free myself and our democracy is under dangerous right now, we are fighting but who are we, actually in all my life I would not understand because we select this government and also we complain too! There is a mistake but where and how? (by the way I am not the one who selected this government party, I am secular, democratic and believing the freedom of every thoughts of a man... ) About my English, thank you, I have been in UK, in Bournemouth, I lived one year there... But my poetical voyage in this language made me improved to be honest, this is true. And I love this language so much... especially poetry and English. I can express myself
much better or I can feel much more poetical touches in this language. On the other hand I am like an exile in my own language, because... it is a long story again, but the problem is again political matters and the way of looking of the people in my country. We need to have the beauties of democracy, and you know the art world is the most free place so you can guess what I mean. But we were not like that before, I mean before this government party. My country has been changing and this doesn't make me feel fine and happy. I don't want to be under the rules and control by the religious rules. Something like that. But as I said we are fighting... not easy but yes we are. If EU can take us in this commity (actually they make press for all these points to our government) everything would be much better for all of us but EU afraid of us, to make us EU... Maybe I can understand them but otherwise we would be much more closer the eastern world by this government. I hope I can explain what I mean... I can't talk so much with details, sorry.

There are so many questions of course, but technology doesn't need anything to ask or to question you know it spreads everywhere on the earth... I am not against this but I am against why philosophy doesn't spread like it... It fails. Like democracy, like human rights, like virtue, or wisdom or the beauties of human world... etc.

I wish a better world for the near future... everything changes so fastly... even this universe and our older planet too. Nothing is same as before even when we look at the sky too... Blessing and peace for the world,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

What a wonderful walk down memory lane.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Feb 8, 2017, 15:35