Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

Hey all! Well there goes the idea of the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L. Had a second hand deal on the Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM that I just couldn't refuse. Got the lens + cir pol + uv filter at really dirt cheap prices. (it was on the quokka for those Perth shuttertalker's who missed the absolutely great deal Tongue). Well i havn't had a chance to take real test with the lens as yet, but all I can say is that its a great step from the 300D kit lens (18-55mm). Although I sorta do miss the wide angle, as 28mm on 1.6 crop factor isn't wide enough for me. I might try and give it my crappy review when i have time! Anyways, with all that savings, you shuttertalkers should expect a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L thread in about 3ish months. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Let's go out some time and you can test with me Wink hee-hee
So it was the quokka! mmm!! Big Grin wonderful.

Congratulations on the buy. Smile

Now what is a quokka?

Quokka is an animal which you can find on Rottnest island - an island a ferry ride away from Perth.
They are interesting animals and I've never seen them anywhere else apart from that.
It is also the name for a trading-newspaper there.

Congrats Lak!

I saw that lens in the quokka and you are absolutely right about the price they were asking! Dirt cheap.

I'm glad to see it went to a good home Smile
Now you'll have to show us what it can do!

Cheers
Adrian

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Woohooo! Congrats Lak! Have fun with your new toy! Big Grin

Quick Laksa! show us while you still have your camera Wink hehe

Yeah I would love to show you guys! Mostly its just junk photos that i take round the house, lol. I'll see what I can conjure up within a week. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post