Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Canon S2IS Lens
I want an Ultraviolet lens.Is this camera made for lens attachments?
If so where would I find them?

Hey Wannabe, do you mean a Ultraviolet (UV) filter, to filter out UV light, which usually causes blue haze in pictures?

If so, you need one of those accessory filter holders, and a UV filter.
I think it's the "Lens Adaptor/Hood Set LAH-DC20", which will take 58mm filters.
The filters themselves come separately - they're basically a metal ring around a circular piece of glass, which screws on to the holder.

Check with your camera shop first before buying though, just to make sure it's the one you want. Big Grin
Yes (UV) for glare.
Thank you I will do that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sigma Lens Repair EnglishBob 17 13,393 Oct 6, 2018, 04:55
Last Post: maisie
  Which carry bag for Canon 400mm f2.8 Gandalf1953 11 4,538 Sep 8, 2018, 06:11
Last Post: Gleadly
  Chromatic Lens Aberration WDHewson 6 3,172 Jan 13, 2018, 22:04
Last Post: EnglishBob

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)