Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Canon T50

Hi My name is Harry and I am an amater photographer and besides a small digital, I also own a Canon T50 with a 35mm lense and a zoom lense. It was in absolute mint condition until I lent it to a family member who burnt out the film winder motor by using a cheap film which jammed and somehow they kept trying to auto wind the film on or off. Does anyone know If I can have this repaired somewhere? Any advice would be apreciated.

Kindest regards.

Haz. (Newcastle, Downunder).

Hi Harry, welcome to Shuttertalk. Go to http://www.acecam.com/photography/4584.html the news is not good Sad

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Hi Harry,

Try Andy at NDF Camera House, 263 Hunter Street, Newcastle (next to the hobby shop)
Phone: 02 4929 2740
He's a nice bloke and knows heaps about all cameras..Good luck..

Sharon

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

ABree Wrote:Hi Harry,

Try Andy at NDF Camera House, 263 Hunter Street, Newcastle (next to the hobby shop)
Phone: 02 4929 2740
He's a nice bloke and knows heaps about all cameras..Good luck..

Sharon
Thank you for that Sharon, and thank you for the welcome Pat. I will drop in and see Andy. Actually the camera is a T70, I dont know how I came to type T50. Anyway, I suppose the damage is the same either way. I would like to have the camera repaired as I brought it brand new and it is otherwise in absolutly mint condition, and takes great photo's.

Harry.

Hey Haz, sorry to hear about the traumatic experience.. hope you find someone who can help.

Welcome to Shuttertalk!

shuttertalk Wrote:Hey Haz, sorry to hear about the traumatic experience.. hope you find someone who can help.

Welcome to Shuttertalk!
Thanks mate, And thanks for the welcome. I am learning, never lend anything.

Haz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post