Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ColorCoral

Anyone use these people before?
http://www.colorcoral.com/index.asp

Their prices are pretty cheap -- 0.09 USD for a 6x4 and 3.99 USD for worldwide shipping! Printed on Kodak Royal Professional Paper, and there's no minimum order quantity!

That works out to around $10 AUD for 36 prints, which is about the same price as film processing over here!

What do you think? I might give them a go...

Cheap, tell me how they go shuttertalk, might get some of my own done =)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

I used them last month. I was a bit scared because the site struck me as a bit amateur'ish, but it worked out great.

I ordered just under 100 photos - about 10 enlargements (I got 5 of 11x14's) as the enlargements were heaps cheaper than I can get them for (in Australia).

I got air-mail because I didnt want to wait for a long time. They came within a week - they were actually posted from China, so Australia is not too far away.

The software "takes a bit of getting used to" - (ie. its not that great), but it was well worth it in the end.

Customer service was very fast (they are in my time zone which helped) - I sent a couple of emails regarding using the software as it wasn't as intuative as some others I have used - they responded within a couple of hours with good support (although it appears english is probably their second language - but it was good enough).

I am definately going to use them again. International air-mail for up to 100 pictures is US$8, and with all my other photos and enlargements I think the total order was under US$40.

Just thought Id let you all know. YMMV, but my experience was a good one.

Luke

Hey thanks for sharing about the experience, Luke.

$40 US sounds pretty good for 100 photos and 10 enlargements...

Where abouts are you from?

Welcome to shuttertalk, by the way! Big Grin

shuttertalk Wrote:$40 US sounds pretty good for 100 photos and 10 enlargements...
Where abouts are you from?

$40 was definately good Smile

I am from Perth - I just saw you were from Melbourne - never been there, but want to go some day for sure.

catchas
Luke

Awesome! So the shipping to my place should be about the same. I'll give them a go! Big Grin