Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Competition Success :)

I started editing the newsletter for my camera club back in January. I entered my 4th edition in a worldwide competition for camera club newsleters run by the Photographic Society of America.

There were over 70 entries in the large camera club section. I found out today that my publication came in 3rd out of all the entries, some of which are published professionally. Smile

Here's the edition I entered with members personal information removed.

April Edition of Fresno Camera Club Highlights.

Hey!! You have a very interesting newsletter... I like it... That article "Photographs everywhere, but is it really art?" is very interesting... and the other to be a better macro photographer .... great!!

Congratulations Bob!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thank you Irma Smile

Yes, great. Raises some interesting points, and points to interesting things. Nice job, Bob!

Cave canem

Right on Craig. It's got me considering a club to join. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Congatulations, Craig. That must be very satisfying and encourging.

WeydagoBaarb!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Craig, that's an excellent newsletter. The format is clean and the content highly informative. You got well-deserved recognition!

Thanks for all the comments guys Smile I'll post a pic of my award when I get my sweaty little mits on it Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post