[Image: puta.jpg]

It looks like a submarine!

Just like mine!

Well, except for the steering wheel ...

Cool

That is great. Big Grin

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Haha... I want a steering wheel for my PC as well. Imagine if used had a steering wheel instead of a mouse at work... It would be soooo funny...

Just like if you used a pokia...

shuttertalk Wrote:Thought this was funny.... Big Grin
http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images...d/puta.jpg

Big Grin Back in 1970-71 I was sent on a management course (health service admin) and we spent an afternoon being shown a computer just like that. The following day we had a morning session discussing how computers might eventually be implemented and there was a lot of waffle about they could take over civilisation as we know it - all very serious s-s-s-stuff! Big Grin

I think the huge computer we were shown stored something like 1Mb of data on a load of massive reels of tape and the computer filled a room. It looked awesome at the time and we all thought it was very 'Sci Fi' in that room full of boffins Big Grin

I'm creased with laughing, falling off my seat here. Sheeesh we were a stupid bunch of gullible buffoons on that course Big Grin

Polly

Actually we were not gullible - only the creatures of our time and place. In 2001 - I read an article about the differences between real technology circa 2001 and the technology portrayed in the movie "2001 - a Space Odyssey" (1969). The biggest difference (if you exclude consumer travel to other planets) is that the movie 2001 had completely missed the idea of minaturization - HAL is still room sized like in the picture in this thread.

Can I get a usb Submarine wheel?

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

lol... what were they thinking? Maybe turning the wheel opens up a steam valve so the machine goes faster... Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Feb 11, 2010, 04:25