Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cycle in Valencia

Hi fellow members would like your opinion on this photo taken on nikon d3200 A 1/200 f14 iso 200 50mm 18/11/2017

Hi, MBS, I am not sure what you expect in the way of a Critique, however, what are you trying to say with this picture? We have no context, I also feel that the colour is a little flat and your focus is not very sharp, do you have the f1.4 of f1.8 50mm ? as I have used f1.4mm and found it to be a good prime lens.

I hope that helps

It is an interesting machine - never seen anything like that before. However, it seems unlikely that you could make a photo of the whole thing that is anything more than a simple record shot, due to the bike getting mixed up with the messy background. If the left side was clear, it might have been possible to make an interesting photo of the front end, from closer in and lower down, and including more of its clear shadow on the wall.

Philip

I found the bicycle is very nice in your photo. I think, it would be more attractive with a boy and a girl. It required a little sharpness while focusing.