Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Delicacy in mundane

thank you. believe it or not that is part of the new design for McDonald's. I am still learning my way around elements 9 but my post processings skills are getting better.

"I did it my way" Cool
Photo 

Here are a couple of macro shots I did of ordinary things. Shot with a phase one digital back on a Hassy 553ELX using a 120 macro and 55mm extension tube.

[Image: CometLR.jpg]

[Image: Leaf%20and%20Feather.jpg]

The peacock feather looks amazing! I shot something like that myself, I'll have a look and see if I can find it!

Here it is! I made it with a reversed 50mm 1.8 lens, I was experimenting with super macro at the time Smile

(Jan 24, 2013, 14:42)photokev Wrote:  Here are a couple of macro shots I did of ordinary things.

(Jan 25, 2013, 02:52)alessya Wrote:  The peacock feather looks amazing! I shot something like that myself, I'll have a look and see if I can find it!

I love your feathers, guys Smile

Macro shots are great way to show all the beauty that can be found in ordinary things around us.

Beautiful tonalities and texture Alessya! I love abstract forms andyours is perfect, I love the blending of everything!

Very nice! Thank you for allowing us to see your work!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you so much guys! That one is actually as it came straight from the camera, the vignette is a consequence of the fact that I shot with a reversed lens. It's a great way to experiment and everyone how owns a 50mm should try it Big Grin Here's a little tutorial: http://stephenelliot.com/2007/05/15/reve...-tutorial/

You did a great job, Alessya! I love the colors, the fine, faded details, and the bokeh! Kudos to you!

Big GrinCoolIdeaDodgythanks. one thing i took from bryan's book was that 90% of all photos are taken at eye level, because many photogs don't think out of the box. change your viewpoint, opens up new world. for me it meant looking down and discovering real "street photography" in my case literaaly.

Attached Files Image(s)

"I did it my way" Cool

Thanks a lot, Vlad! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, been busy with uni Smile

That means that you have been working on assignments. Don't get too picky and show us your work. Tongue

Hmmm...I'm not that confident it's actually any good, but I'll post something tomorrow Smile