Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Describe yourself!

Hey, I thought this would be an interesting exercise. Describe yourself as a photographer in two sentences or less. Imaging yourself meeting someone who doesn't know you and introducing yourself to them. Big Grin

Cameras have been a part of my life for the best part of 5 years now. I grew out of film into a fond appreciation of digital because of the instant feedback and creative potential. I favour landscapes, flowers and night shots, and find people challenging to capture.

Oops, that was three sentences. : D Have a go!

Well, I've been a photographer on & off, for 30 years and more. Occasionally I do well, sometimes not.

Hurumph!
That says B all.

:/

Cave canem

Ive been into it seriously for just over a year now and before then was engaged in it now and then ever since about 4or 5 years ago. I see something i like, and try to capture it ^_^.

I take pictures quickly from buses or as I walk. I like wide angle lenses.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I've been taking pictures for 25 years, and have been trying to be a "photographer" for the last 18 months. After recently entering competition for the first time I know I have a LOT to learn.

I use the camera.
I'm not a photographer.

As a photographer, I'm an amateur guitar player!

Big Grin

i love old cameras so i guess i'm addicted to film. i shoot for fun and the love of photography.

It's amazing what old junk can do.
The toys

I tried photography years ago (film SLR) but was dissatisfied quickly. Along came digital (and more money) and love blossomed again. Have fun with photography but find people the least interesting to photograph...

Great stuff njs... good to hear digital "success stories" like those... Big Grin

I bought a Pentax KM new a long time ago. I have yet to be cured.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

I have a Canon which i use to shoot people with. Big Grin