1. What's your favourite / most regular destination for photography

2. What's the best place / most memorable that you've been to for photography

3. Where would you like to go to take photos

1)
ill usually go to Kings Park..
or the city ...
3)
id like to go on a safari ^_^

1. When I was working in the city, I used to walk along the Yarra River during my lunchbreak and take lots of photos

2. Yeah peter, I went to an Open Range Zoo where they had safari animals... pretty cool. Probably Fiji as well, because it was unique (clear blue waters, white sandy beaches)

3. Probably Canada (western bit) - beautiful scenery with snow capped mountains and lakes... drool... Big Grin

1. What's your favourite / most regular destination for photography
Matilda Bay, church, city, uni Smile

2. What's the best place / most memorable that you've been to for photography
Singapore!! Fremantle with Peter and Long Smile had some nice things, the sunset at the local park, ball, city

3. Where would you like to go to take photos
Overseas

shuttertalk Wrote:3. Probably Canada (western bit) - beautiful scenery with snow capped mountains and lakes... drool... Big Grin
I'm trying very hard not be offended!! Wink

The 'central bit' of Canada (Ontario, Quebec) is very nice too... One of my favourite places to visit (though I haven't been since I started shooting) is the eastern shore of Lake Huron *waits for you to get out Atlas*... GORGEOUS sunsets, cliffs, the Maitland river valley (which empties into Lake Huron) is also very photogenic: a wide, shallow, calm river surrounded by lush vegetation... can you tell I'm in love with this place??

I haven't been to 'eastern bit' in a very long time - maybe next summer... Lots of 'nautical' views... ships, harbours, fishing boats, etc.

Wow, I sound like a travel agent or something...

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

Cailean Wrote:
shuttertalk Wrote:3. Probably Canada (western bit) - beautiful scenery with snow capped mountains and lakes... drool... Big Grin
I'm trying very hard not be offended!! Wink

Ooops... I'll try to visit you when I'm over there.l. Big Grin

Hey sounds great, Cailean. Apparently Vancouver is the 2nd most livable city in the world... after Melbourne (where I'm from) Big Grin

1. Marangaroo Temple, City and King's park. In that order =P

2. Definately Araluen Botanic Gardens with a few funny friends. And also my Friend's Wedding day! Met alot of nice people that weren't camera shy! Smile

3. I would love to go 'urban' shooting around Tokyo, Japan one day with Peter and Adam. =P

Wonderful, so when is our Japan-photo-tour planned to be?
I'm going to be busy end of this year, so maybe next year Smile