Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Email Notifications

I'm not receiving any email notifications for subscribed threads. Ain't had any for the past 2-3 days, even though there have been responses.

Is it just me? Is everyone else receiving the email notifications as usual?

Pol

It's just you, Pol. Tongue

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:It's just you, Pol. Tongue

Ok. I can take a hint. :|

I'll try to be a brave girl and I'll wait for a few more responses before I crawl off into the corner and cry. Sad

Pol

Well, you know what they say about people who get no responses, dont you???

Cave canem

I would respond, but I have turned email notification off so I don't have much help to offer.

But have you noticed the "related topics" section that appears at the bottom of these forum pages? For example, on this thread there is a link to a year-old post from the music section called "Broke my B string!" Makes you wonder.

Oh, have you checked your profile to make sure email notification is turned on, and that your address is correct?

slejhamer Wrote:I would respond, but I have turned email notification off so I don't have much help to offer.

But have you noticed the "related topics" section that appears at the bottom of these forum pages? For example, on this thread there is a link to a year-old post from the music section called "Broke my B string!" Makes you wonder.

Oh, have you checked your profile to make sure email notification is turned on, and that your address is correct?

I've never worn a B-string so I guess that must be a typo. Big Grin

I do have email notification turned on and always got them until a couple of days ago when they suddenly stopped arriving.

I have a few email addys so I've changed the one in my profile to another addy to see if it was any better. So far no notifications though - I just found your replies when I came back to see if anyone had responded.

Pol

Rufus Wrote:Well, you know what they say about people who get no responses, dont you???

No I don't actually. I've had a very sheltered life.

Are you gonna tell me? :|

Pol

Polly Wrote:
Rufus Wrote:Well, you know what they say about people who get no responses, dont you???

Pol

YES.

(In a Brummie accent).....
Ahem,

They say, people who get no responses dont get any replies....... Tongue

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:
Polly Wrote:

Pol

YES.

(In a Brummie accent).....
Ahem,

They say, people who get no responses dont get any replies....... Tongue

(In a Geordie accent)

Wey aa'm still gettin' nowt. nee reesponsis, nee reeplies and nee emails.

Nee nowt so tha must be summick rang sumwhere hinny.

Polly

I'll look into it and get back to you...

Sorry for the inconvenience!

its not just you polly , i am having the same problem?? maybe they lost the love ? Big Grin

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Yup, gotta call the love doctor... Big Grin

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewto...8606#28606

Ok, web hosting people say that the problem is fixed... my initial testing says it's working too.

Let me know if you have any more problems!

Jules

shuttertalk Wrote:Ok, web hosting people say that the problem is fixed... my initial testing says it's working too.

Let me know if you have any more problems!

Jules

Thanks for the lurve Cool

I haven't had any emails so far but hopefully they'll be ok from now on. .........

.... assuming you're not too upset about THE ASHES.

Pol

[Image: 90_laff.jpg]

Cave canem

I'm loved!

I got an email notification!

Hang on in there, Shawn! Your love moment will come! Big Grin

Pol

Im feeling the love im feeling it !!! Big Grin

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post