Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

English

Caught in Royal Crescent, Bath, a week ago. The cab pulling up and disgorging a brace of tourists, the Georgian buldings and the cobbledy stones...just struck me as what "Englishness" might be to a, er, non-indigent. I already had the 21mm pre-focused at a decent aperture, turned to the left, and snap.

[Image: 2749crescTouristsWeb.jpg]

(Hmmm...this doesn't look the same online as just before I posted it: must be some compression-thing, as I've pp'd it not a jot.)

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Cute photo - veddy English...

Zig Wrote:(Hmmm...this doesn't look the same online as just before I posted it: must be some compression-thing, as I've pp'd it not a jot.)
This may be an age/eyesight thing due to a smaller than 'whatever your screen size is'. Wink

Although it looks splendid to me.
Why 'non indigent' ? Because they came in a taxi?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Great quirky photo Zig.

The only non-English thing I noticed about it was the weather. That sunny cloudless sky is a dead givaway the photo was staged in another country! Tongue

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post