Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Evil Forces

In the name of Jesus I forever Break and Return all Evil,Evil Thoughts,Evil Plots,Evil Plans,Evil Intent and Purpose,Curses,Hexes,Vexes,Spells,Charms,Fetishes,Psychic Prayers,Psychic thoughts,Psychic Warfare,Psychic attacks,All Attacks,all Demonic attacks,all Occult attacks,all Crossed Conditions,Jinxes,Bad Luck,Negativity,and The Like,all Witchcraft,Voodoo,Hoodoo,Sorcery,Magic,Wizardry,Satanism and The Like,all Cameras used against anyone for evil Intent and purpose,all Cellphones used against anyone for evil Intent and purpose,all pictures taken of and against anyone for evil Intent and purpose,Obesity and anything and everything else on every evil list imaginable in The Whole Entire World being sent my way or a family members way and I Forever and ever return it and The Demons to The Sender OneHundredFold and I Bind it upon them By The Blood of Jesus And I forever cut and burn their ungodly silvercord and Laylines in Jesus name.

Amen!?! Big Grin

Okay, but I think it would be easier to return the camera and cellphone to the store...

slejhamer Wrote:Okay, but I think it would be easier to return the camera and cellphone to the store...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I am guilty of obesity...please don't turn it back against me...

Welcome to Shuttertalk Shunkaha! Big Grin

You know, it's the tolerance and sensitivity towards other people's opinions and beliefs (dispite not necessarily agreeing with them) that I really like about this list. It brings us together instead of dividing us.

ST, Slej, Pete and Toad.. you've just demonstrated this tolerance wonderfully.
I wonder if our friend Shunkaha is so tolerant? I hope so.

It strikes me as curious that Shunkaha should " Forever and ever return it and The Demons to The Sender OneHundredFold" to anyone who spreads curses, bad luck, negativity, jinxes or the like. Is it just me, or does spreading such ill-will towards others sound somewhat hypocritical to anyone else?

Shunkaha defines Evil as including "everything else on every evil list imaginable in The Whole Entire World". hmmm... I'd imagine "intolerance" and "hypocrisy" would feature on somebody's evil list somewhere (it would certainly feature on mine), and to me this term seems to fairly accurately describe Shunkaha's post. I'd also imagine terms like "personal vengeance" and "malice" would also appear on evil lists (in fact they could be covered by Shunkaha's own term of "negativity and the like").

I'm against evil too Shunkaha. I think you'll find the vast majority of people in the world are, even some of those people who make your "list" above. But what is evil and what isn't? Well, I'm sure if the world could agree on an answer to that one we could probably prevent a lot of wars.

You are completely entitled to your opinions and beliefs, and I can see that you certainly feel strongly about them. But the flip-side of that freedom is that other people are entitled to their opinions and beliefs as well. I personally think the best way to "eliminate negativity" in the world (which seems to be one of your goals) is to learn to respect and understand diversity in others before judging it.
It won't stop all people doing truly "evil things", but you might find your list of evil doers becomes a LOT shorter as you discover their reasons instead of judging them at face value.

And before you dismiss my post and curse me to "forever cut and burn (my) ungodly silvercord", please ask yourself what is driving you. Am I really evil? Or are you just annoyed because I don't agree with you?

I'm happy to discuss your manifesto in a friendly manner if you care to, but please keep in mind the Rules of This Forum when posting.

Regards
Adrian

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

I thought it was a joke.

I agree largely with your sentiments, Kombisarus - as a Christian I think Jesus' command to "Turn the other cheek" makes the idea of returning evil for evil an untenable position. We should ask for the Lord's protection from evil forces, but to demand the return of evil in His name is totally against all He stands for. Moreover, I don't believe we have a "clockwork God" who can be bent to our will by the recitation of suitable "spells".

--NN

"ungodly Silver cord"

I hope he didn't make his post via anything fibre-optic.

FYI if you search "In the name of Jesus I forever Break and Return all Evil,Evil Thoughts,Evil Plots,Evil Plans,Evil Intent and" on google, this person and a Melina Messer have spammed this as their only contribution on a LOT of message boards over teh last month or so, so I wouldn't expect a reply.

noisynoodle Wrote:I agree largely with your sentiments, Kombisarus - as a Christian I think Jesus' command to "Turn the other cheek" makes the idea of returning evil for evil an untenable position. We should ask for the Lord's protection from evil forces, but to demand the return of evil in His name is totally against all He stands for. Moreover, I don't believe we have a "clockwork God" who can be bent to our will by the recitation of suitable "spells".
Hey NN,
Thanks for your support. Smile

Interestingly perhaps as this is a Christian section of the forum, I'm actually not a Christian at all (I'm an agnostic).
But I feel quite comfortable posting my views in this forum because I think the regulars here accept them even if they disagree with them, and I would defend their right to their beliefs just as I would defend my own.

As far as I could see, Shunkaha's post was a personal statement about moral values (and about as representative of Christianity as me saying "stealing is bad"). I hope nobody thinks I was treading on toes by putting my stance forward - as it may not be representative of the people who frequent the Christian section of this forum. But I do have my own morals and consider my opinion to be as valid as anyone else's, so I hit the <submit> button. And I did mention that it was all just my own personal opinion. Smile

And EnglishBob.. Did you notice it said "I forever cut and burn their ungodly silvercord and Laylines"??? Now if you say silvercord is fibre-optic cable, then perhaps "laylines" is just a typo for land-lines! Perhaps Shunkaha is a rep for a wireless ISP trying to take over the world? Wink
I couldn't find an entry for "laylines", "lay-lines" or "lay lines" in www.dictionary.com yet I did find one for "landlines". Coincidence? I think not! :o You be the judge! <conspiracy theories rush through mind>

Adrian Broughton

Hi Adrian,

Glad to help. Smile

I firmly belive that God gave us free will and that includes free will to choose what we believe about Him...or to not believe at all. But though I take that position I am always against beliefs that express a desire to cause harm to another. I also feel that in a forum designated in some way as Christian the posting of clearly non-Christian views is inappropriate. I have no problem with debate around the subject, but merely posting a statement which has nothing to do with Christianity, as was done in this case, seems to me to be designed to be inflammatory. In much the same way, while I might visit forums/websites to learn about other religions I wouldn't, for instance, post MY specific Christian views into one of those, nor would I post a staement that had no meaning in the context of the forum it appeared in.

--NN

Lay lines you won't find as they miss-spelled it. should be ley lines.

Quote:Ley lines, or Leys, are alignments of ancient sites stretching across the landscape. Ancient sites or holy places may be situated in a straight line ranging from one or two to several miles in length. A ley may be identified simply by an aligned placing of marker sites, or it might be visible on the ground for all or part of its length by the remnants of an old straight track.

Ley Lines were 're-discovered' on 30 June 1921 by Alfred Watkins (1855-1935), a locally well-known and respected Herefordshire businessman, who while looking at a map for features of interest noticed a straight line that passed over hill tops through various points of interest, all of which were ancient. At the time of his discovery, Watkins had no theory about alignments but on that June afternoon saw "in a flash" a whole pattern of lines stretching across the landscape. Four years later, in 1925, he described his vision in a book he titled The Old Straight Track:

Well guys, I may have found something to shed a little light on this mysterious post:

http://www.demonbuster.com/

Adam, if you thought the manifesto above was a joke, you may find this website rather amusing. :/

Read the FAQ (http://www.demonbuster.com/faq.html), read the "daily spiritual warfare prayers" (http://www.demonbuster.com/daily.html) and finally the full list of over 300 articles (http://www.demonbuster.com/index2.html), including my favourite title "Dishwashing and Demons".

Incidently, according to that website, the definitions of silvercords and laylines are:

"Lay (ley) lines is the term used by witches, etc, to communicate with each other telepathically. Don't really know which spelling is correct, but the demons understand when you cut them, in the name of Jesus.

The silver cord is the term they use for their out of body experiences (astral projection) when they pop in on you to spy on you or cause you harm - visibly or invisibly. If someone or something materializes in your home, cut the silver cord, in the name of Jesus. They will disappear immediately.

Just say this, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I CUT AND BURN ALL UNGODLY SILVER CORDS AND LEY LINES."

That website certainly answers a lot of questions, but doesn't convince me to share Shunkaha's beliefs. In fact it has the opposite effect on me!

Adrian Broughton

EnglishBob Wrote:Lay lines you won't find as they miss-spelled it. should be ley lines.
Quote:Ley lines, or Leys, are <snip>

Snap! Big Grin

You typed that just as I was typing my post Bob!

Certainly I think the obvious differences in the quality and reasearch behind the definition of "ley lines" that you provided (from what appears to be a reliable source) compared to the one that I provided (from www.demonbusters.com) does a good job in illustrating the quality and research behind the rest of the content on that site. You have to wonder about the professionalism of a religious website that has a "Shop online with me, your Mary Kay independent Beauty Consultant" link at the bottom of every page in an Arial 14 font (not even a banner ad), and a "HOME FOR SALE IN CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI" link (also in Arial 14, and caps) as the very first words of their homepage.

I think I prefer the fibre-optic and land-line definitions Sad

Cheers
Adrian

Adrian Broughton

I agree with not seeing this poster again. I did some research and found out her real name and that she's a 28 year old native american who also posts on the lesbian personals. Shunkana Wakan is her given native name.

My flickr images

ooo... the plot thickens!
I love mysteries! Smile

The only question I'm left with is... what were you doing trolling the lesbian personals Pete? That would appear to be a complete waste of time for any guy. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Adrian Broughton

I went to this web site, in a rather cynical mood, but what I found is really amazing:

BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automibile. If something malfunctions, command these two demons to leave your equipment, in the name of Jesus.

And here's me fretting with my computer problems, when it's so easy! I might also tell our IT support... Big Grin

I always thought Boyce was the car dealer in "Only Fools And Horses"! Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Kombisaurus Wrote:ooo... the plot thickens!
I love mysteries! Smile

The only question I'm left with is... what were you doing trolling the lesbian personals Pete? That would appear to be a complete waste of time for any guy. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Well, I googled her name and Lesbian personals were just a couple of the links that came up. As far as being a waste of time for use guys, I did notice some of the posts were from bi-sexual women. Tongue Big Grin

My flickr images

guerito Wrote:BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automibile. If something malfunctions, command these two demons to leave your equipment, in the name of Jesus.

Maybe we should let Norton and McaFee know?

Okay, cynics, explain this: after I wrote my comment above, my cell phone went on the fritz!

Truly! I had just charged the battery to full, got the "charging complete" indicator, and then a few minutes later it was flashing a "Low Battery" warning!

And then something happened that really scared me: my wife was having trouble getting the DVD player to work! Well, sure, it turned out that my 3-year old daughter had put a music CD in the DVD tray and that's why we had sound but no picture - but we must ask WHAT EVIL FORCE GUIDED HER HAND to put in the wrong type of media disc?

Freakin' Boyce. Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by de_axeman
Jul 1, 2004, 16:30