Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fire drill!

We just had a fire drill and had to evacuate the whole office building! Heheh... I forgot to bring my camera though, which was sitting on my desk! Doh!

I've also got hayfever now from walking around outside... nice day though Big Grin

We had a fire drill recently too... Our procedure used to be to seek instruction from the fire warden and evacuate in a quick but calm fashion on hearing the alarm, but this changed recently to "stay in your seats and wait for the warden's instructions".

Would I do that in a real fire? I dunno... The rationale behind this new procedure is that we're next to an automotive paint factory, and if they have a fire, there will be lots of toxic fumes in the air, so it's safer to be inside...

Hmmm... dunno about that...

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

I didn't know you had nice days in Melbourne? I must have missed those while I was there.

Good thing it wasn't a real fire drill. My assembly point is about 20m away so I'm safe although behind my office wall is a large number of gas cylinders, hey at least I'd go out with a bang Wink

Heh, yes. And I'd go out on a high Big Grin

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

de_axeman Wrote:Heh, yes. And I'd go out on a high Big Grin

LoL

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by soldier4Christ