Camera: Canon EOS 350D

* Make: Canon
* Model: Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
* Shutter Speed: 1/640 second
* F Number: F/5.6
* Focal Length: 300 mm
* ISO Speed: 400
* Date Picture Taken: Oct 1, 2005, 11:32:47 AM

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn's Photography Gallery

Really, I do like your pics, I do, Smile

But this one wont fit in an English Honey pot!! :o

Cave canem

Apologies for the size, the smaller they get I loose alot of detail and they pizulate, there taken a t a HUGE resolution and this is 33% of the original size

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn

Your images are great. Very nice and the detail excellent. In another recent thread I am recommending for people to keep the posted image size to a maximum of 600x800 pixels. http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3869 As you can see from the poll everyone that has voted agrees. So far this hasn't been made mandatory. My guess as to why it hasn't is because of the possibility of a forum software update or change. So for now, I would like to ask that you please reduce your image sizes accordingly out of respect for the rest of the members viewing your images. You can always add a link for viewing images at full resoloution.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:Kerridwyn

Your images are great. Very nice and the detail excellent. In another recent thread I am recommending for people to keep the posted image size to a maximum of 600x800 pixels. http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3869 As you can see from the poll everyone that has voted agrees. So far this hasn't been made mandatory. My guess as to why it hasn't is because of the possibility of a forum software update or change. So for now, I would like to ask that you please reduce your image sizes accordingly out of respect for the rest of the members viewing your images. You can always add a link for viewing images at full resoloution.

I am more then welcome to adhear, however I will need a guinea pig to tet out the reduction on my screen at home, the machine I have has a 17" wide screen so whats small for me is massive for others on low resolutions and also 600x800 on my res may be quite small

Kerridwyn Wrote:
Petographer Wrote:Kerridwyn

I am more then welcome to adhear, however I will need a guinea pig to tet out the reduction on my screen at home, the machine I have has a 17" wide screen so whats small for me is massive for others on low resolutions and also 600x800 on my res may be quite small

Sorry pal. It is what it is. Nothing personal.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Imagine how small they look for me, I'm running a 19" screen. But to remind me to reduce size I use a photoshop action that reduces to 800 (ish) and adds my signature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GrahamS
Feb 10, 2017, 17:01
Last Post by caveman
Mar 20, 2016, 05:01