Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fog!

This evening we were coming home from relatives and I noticed heavy fog, but by the time we got home it was not so dense. Regardless I went out and shot some images with my 50mm lens. All shots were taken with ISO-800 @ f/1.8, Handheld. Enjoy!

[Image: Fog-March-12-06-010.jpg]

[Image: Fog-March-12-06-020.jpg]

[Image: Fog-March-12-06-032.jpg]

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

cool, very eerie looking shots

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

This (and the other thread) are a good series. I like the minimalist look of #3.

#3 is very cool. The colour combinations are what I like most about iut. #2 is also very good.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

As a tree lover I love the first one!! Great colors... I love the gradient light there... It looks terrific I must try...

I had already talked with Swantje my neighbour, if she wanted to help me with a picture in the cemetery when we had foggy weather, and she agreed immediately... Smile As I know the man who takes care of the cemetery here in the village... well, I would talk to him... He is a very kind man... Big Grin The idea is a hooded person visiting the graves in foggy weather... Wow! Totally out of my line, but we are very enthusiastic about it Smile Hope we can manage one day...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne