Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Have you seen this object?

Hi Folx,

I'm trying to track down a name or perhaps an image that relates to my "sketch" in relation to an article on colour. If anyone has seen such a beast can you please let me know where?

Of course the one I want is actually in colour and not just a line drawing Smile

[Image: RGB%20CMY.jpg]

What it seems like to me is a color wheel. i haven't actually studied this since grade school. Here is a link to my google search on the subject. http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&lr=...tnG=Search

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hmm that would be right Colin! I looked for "colour" and it didn't find me enough images to find something useable, thank you Smile

haha... might have to resort to American spelling Smile

So what are you using it for, J?

I'd like to help, but I don't even know what it is? It does look like the star of David but I doubt you're after something with religious significance..

I googled "color wheel" and "star of david" and I get links to a kid's project sites and lot of other weird sites...

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

hehe I did something similar and it gives very weird results when you put "Star of David" into the equation.

Have any of you heard (or had) of having your colours done? Which gives you the colours that suits you and labels you with a season? My article relates to that and complementary, contrasting colours for shooting people and fashion. Its not really professional just a bunch of observations and things I've come up with while working in this area that no-one wants to share but I've found them to be rather intriguing and useful. I'll post it here when I'm done and see if you lot have any suggestions before I post it on my site.

Great! Looking forward to reading it, J! Smile