Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Welcome Oscar!

Hi all,

Just wanted to proudly introduce a new addition to my family - little Oscar!

He came along at 9:11 AM yesterday after a very smooth 4.5 hour labour. Both mum and bub are doing very well and are completely healthy.

[Image: IMG_20100115_5290%20small.jpg]

I apologise in advance if I'm sparse around these parts over the next couple of weeks - I'll try to post more photos when I can.

Julian

Congratulations!! Best wishes to your family as well...

Congratulations!

shuttertalk Wrote:He came along at 9:11 AM yesterday after a very smooth 4.5 hour labour.
Spoken like a true man. Big Grin

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Welcome Oscar!
Congratulations to you and your family... Smile

I can see that Oscar will be a great photographer... he is already looking and smiling at the camera ... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Congratulations Big Grin

congratulationsSmile

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

Great news Jules!

Canon stuff.

Thanks all! Been surviving on broken sleep and running back and forth between our house and the hospital the past couple of days. But all is good - so excited to have the new addition to the family! Big Grin

shuttertalk Wrote:Hi all,

Just wanted to proudly introduce a new addition to my family - little Oscar!

He came along at 9:11 AM yesterday after a very smooth 4.5 hour labour. Both mum and bub are doing very well and are completely healthy.

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images... small.jpg

I apologise in advance if I'm sparse around these parts over the next couple of weeks - I'll try to post more photos when I can.

Julian
Congratulations dear Julian, Happy and long life for this little Oscar and many kisses too Smile

Blessing and Happiness for you and for your family,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Congratulations Oscar for arriving safe and sound. Most probably without Dad's help. Big Grin
Look after him as he seems a good sort, and your mum as well. Wink

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Haha, thanks NT73... Oscar is now 18 months...

I think a spammer hijacked an old thread... Big Grin

It might also be a reminder that we haven't seen a lot of photos… Big Grin

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I will have to go to specsavers. Rolleyes
The spam was gone when I posted. Wink
I was going to say Oscar has an older brother too, but was not sure. :/ I am now. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.