Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELLO TO ALL

Retired couple years ago, got tired of chasing ships all over the world. Spend my time now exploring Louisiana with my cameras, especially The Atchafalaya swamp and basin. Really enjoying running at my own schedule for a change.
Found out we have quite the movie industry here and have gotten involved with shooting some stills as needed. Really been helpful for me. Get to meet some really interesting folks as well.
Hope to meet a lot of you "photophiles" here, Look forward to sharing information and viewing others efforts. have recently gotten heavyily involved in HDR, learning from a Pro, Tray Ratcliff really rewarding in learning the proper way to not only shoot but to edit as well.
As I have been doing this for a couple years now I decided to go ahead and set up a web page for sales. I decided to go with one of the better ones out there It has proven to be very successful. If interested check out:
http://redstick-images.artistwebsites.com/index.html

Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you!

Wow! You have done some fabulous shoots! Love how you have your site set up! Thanks for sharing with us!

We look forward to reading more about you and seeing more of your photo shoot results!

Barbara

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!