Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a great time with family and friends, and hope that you're all keeping safe too.

I've been really flat out these past couple of days preparing for our Easter celebration at church on Sunday (sorry I've been a bit quiet), and then immediately after that we have to rush off to a wedding, where I'm playing in a band. Big Grin

Monday will be relaxing though, hopefully - got a day off and am planning to chill out, recover and work on a couple of shuttertalk articles and maybe record some music. Big Grin

Have a great Easter everyone! May the God's light shine upon you all... Big Grin

Jules

thanks ST . I hope everyone has a good Easter too . I am spending mine moving , but its all good .

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Thanks Jules!!

The same to you.

Happy Easter to you all out there... Smile

I am at home, no celebration, but a really nice and lazy weekend!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Happy Easter Everyone, I plan on using my new Golf Clubs for the first time Big Grin

have a great Easter everyone.......hope its relaxing. It good to have a 4 day break from the grind and just taking it easy!! Smile

Happy Easter Every-one
We were at a dog obedience trial,had a blast.
Loraine

I almost forgot about easter with all the moving, separation and new place excitement... and of course because no one celebrates it here. Today is easter monday and I actually started to work, had my first class.

the good news is that the class is fun, the kids (uhum, the students) are really nice. The less happy thought is that this year all our Christian festivals seem to somehow be drowned in the whole China thing. Christmas was already such a sad story with my partner being stuck at work day and night. For Christmas I was lucky and found company at a tiny, hidden church. Easter again brought me luck, as a new colleague and her husband took me out for lunch on Easter Sunday - not knowing about it actually, but at least I wasn't on my own this day.

Happy Easter everyone, I hope whereever you are and whoever you are with, you have had a few relaxing, joyful days!

uli

I almost forgot about easter with all the moving, separation and new place excitement... and of course because no one celebrates it here. Today is easter monday and I actually started to work, had my first class.

As it happened, my internet connection was down, too, so that I was out of touch with everyone these past days....

the good news is that the class is fun, the kids (uhum, the students) are really nice. The less happy thought is that this year all our Christian festivals seem to somehow be drowned in the whole China thing. Christmas was already such a sad story with my partner being stuck at work day and night. For Christmas I was lucky and found company at a tiny, hidden church. Easter again brought me luck, as a new colleague and her husband took me out for lunch on Easter Sunday - not knowing about it actually, but at least I wasn't on my own this day.

Happy Easter everyone, I hope whereever you are and whoever you are with, you have had a few relaxing, joyful days!

uli

Wait until you retire Uli. Every day is Easter monday/Christmasday/birthday all rolled into one.Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

sorry for the double post, this internet connection is still really awkward. somehow you guys are the only ones I can be in touch with right now, I wonder if that is because the server is in Australia? (But is it??)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Apr 11, 2020, 06:52