Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy Valentine's Day!

I realise it's the day after for us aussies, but it may still be Valentine's day for others... so Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Big Grin

I woke up early to make my wife breakfast yesterday, then got her robe and slippers and woke her up. The first she said when she saw me was...

"What? Is there a fire?" Big Grin

She got the flowers and I got the chocolate. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Happy Valentinesday!!

that's sweet what you did for your wife, jules!
unfortunately we didn't really do anything, because we get up at 6 and none of us could be bothered to get up any earlier than that. And right now we tried to go for dinner, but everywhere was crowded, it was just too late.

Actually, it was so late because before that, I had been spending "An Evening with Photographer Alex Cao", I wonder, should I post about this experience? he is a young commercial photographer, does advertisements, fashion and stuff like that.

If anyone is intersted, I'll post my experience, but to be honest I wasn't too impressed, it's nothing that appeals to me, personally.

uli

Peto: Mm.... chocolates!

Uli: We tried to go somewhere for dinner too, but yeah most things were booked out. Plus I had to prepare for an interview the next day, which is why I planned the breakfast thing instead... Big Grin

Hey do tell us about the photographer experience... did he give any tips?

I was going to go to the Park and take photographs of people,
but it was 37-38 degrees yesterday.
hot hot.... and the friend I was going to go with had a date Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Apr 11, 2020, 06:52