Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello

Hi Everyone

I made the novice mistake of assuming a half decent camera, would automatically make me a half decent photographer, but after owning my Nikon D3200 for about 12 months I have finally acknowledged I need to learn what photography is all about.
Therefore I am 5 weeks into an 8 week digital photography for beginners course at night school, and have signed up for the next level. And of course I'm on here hoping to learn from others.
My main interests are in wildlife, but I will take pictures of any thing that catches my attention (assuming it stays still long enough because my weakness at the moment is getting the settings on my camera just right quick enough Undecided)

Claire

Good for you. Lots of people try to say it's easy - well it isn't. Practice, practice, practice.
Ruth

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! Nice to have you here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome to the forums Claire. Settle in and enjoy.
Regards, Mike.

Welcome to Shuttertalk!

Where are you doing your course? Online? or a local school or college? EDIT: NM, just read Night School in your post.

Welcome to the forum Claire.

There are loads of very talented photographers here who, as well as being inspirational, are only too willing to help out. I'd urge you to take advantage of this, after all, this is a nice place to be and the advice is FREE !! What's not to like?

Keep taking the pictures and please post some here so that we can see how you are progressing. I hope you now realise that you have done the most difficult thing in photography? In that you have admitted that you need help in improving the quality of you images. That takes courage, so well done.

Best regards.

Phil.